Log feature requests and issues at https://github.com/glajchs/maximize-flash-chrome/issues
– Make a special case for youtube HTML5 videos to expand the player controls as well. Youtube uses a separate div for HTML5 player controls and the actual video.
– Fix a bug where the maximize/restore icon sometimes goes away after changing pages.
– Maximized videos after that stick around after page navigation (youtube) can now be restored by clicking on the maximize/restore icon.
– Reduce footprint by using minified jquery.
– Update to the latest jquery.important plugin.
– Add support for HTML5
– Now doesn’t cause the flash video to reload (start from scratch). The fact that it was doing this was a bug on some sites.
– Works on Flash players loaded in IFrames. It will maximize the flash object that has the largest total area. Calculation happens every time you attempt to maximize, so videos loaded later will be considered.
Maximize Flash allows you to maximize the current flash video within the tab’s size, preserving aspect ratio, without requiring the video to reload, and works on all flash videos (including ones where requiring a video reload would break it). It also supports flash videos that are playing within IFrames.