Add a simple button to cycle through open browser tabs without the use of hotkeys. Next Tab also has an awesome productivity feature called “tab timer” that can help you manage time spent browsing websites. You can use it to forcefully move on to the next open tab and even close tabs after the timer runs out. These and more features can be activated in the options menu by right clicking the extension button and selecting the “Options” menu after installing. More info at sicutunum.com/extensions/next-tab
NEXT TAB FEATURES:
• Cycle through browser tabs by pressing a button (without hotkeys).
• Use the tab timer to control how much time you spend on websites.
• Display a countdown timer right in your browser at the press of a button.
• Lots of customization, disable icon animation, hide timer and more.
• Use “Auto advance next tab” to automatically advance tab when timer is up.
• Convert your web browser into a customizable slide show.
• Option to force close tabs when timer runs out.
• Use as regular timer in browser on a single tab.
• Increase performance by stopping page loads when moving to next tab.