SiteLauncher is a Chrome “speed dial” extension that gives you a super-fast, beautiful, organized and more stylish way to access your favorite sites. Speed dial to your favorite sites without the need to load a new tab first.
Just click the red toolbar icon — or press the keyboard hotkey, Ctrl+M by default — for single tap access to your predefined list of favorite websites.
You can open sites from the “Launcher” speed-dial panel by custom single key shortcuts, arrow keys & [enter] navigation or by mouse/touch click.
Keyboard Examples: open Facebook by pressing Ctrl + M + F or open Google by Ctrl + M + G. The default hotkey can also be changed from Ctrl + M to something else (pro-tip: many prefer to set it to Ctrl + Space). And of course you can setup similar shortcuts to any URLs/sites you wish, as well as delete and edit the built-in defaults.
SiteLauncher is free to use and doesn’t contain any spyware (and we promise to never add any).
* The Launcher gives you a quick and beautiful way access to your favorite sites
* Pick a background theme (from over 120 included) that suits your style or use your own custom image as a background.
* The Shortcut Manager makes it easy to add, edit and remove shortcuts. Each shortcut can point to any URL/site you wish.
* Option to set a custom keyboard letter to each site gives you super-fast keyboard tap navigation from the Launcher
* Cloud ready. Shortcuts are stored as special bookmarks and are therefore automatically kept in sync across multiple computers if you use a Google Chrome account.
* Group related shortcuts together for quick visual scanning of the Launcher.
* Security and privacy—the SiteLauncher extension does not monitor, collect or transit any personal data about you, ever. We intend to keep it that way.
SiteLauncher is made by DoneSmart Ltd – makers of the popular SiteLauncher add-on for Firefox.
Copyright DoneSmart Ltd. SiteLauncher is a registered trademark of DoneSmart Ltd. All rights reserved.
Please Also Make This Add-On For Latest Firefox – I Am Using Old Version Of Firefox For Only This Add-On !!
I haven’t found a form for feedback on your official web site so decided to write here. For some reason the extension can’t fetch the favicon for Web Skype from https://web.skype.com/ It’s not a big deal but hopefully not too difficult to fix.
How to change the hotkey from Ctrl+M into another?
We use dozen of websites on a daily basis and this makes it easy for me to use! Love it!
I love this extension! Very handy for the dozen or so “go to sites.” Helps keep my bookmarks clean. Well done!
Very useful and simple. I cleared all the shortcuts from my desktop and instead installed this extension on the tool bar.
즐겨찾는 사이트 단축키 설정시
컨트롤 또는 알트 + 숫자로도 가능했으면 좋겠네요
Overall, really useful exension, thanks for your great work.
Just one thing worth mentioning though: The dialog takes a long time to appear, much longer than I would expect it to. I would expect it to spring into existence so that I can start using it right away, at least that’s how it behaves in Firefox and it’s much much much better user experience
I have used this handy plugin for 3 years.
But I am worried to never change Hotkey into “Ctrl-Space” when update version 2.0.1(29/Apr) on Chrome.
Of course I read “Hotkey instructions here” and could change from Ctrl-M into any other keys.
But I couldn’t change Ctrl-Space (it is familiar short cut for us) on Chrome v26 stable version.
Please fix this problem.
Good addon. Where I should change hotkey (from default Ctrl+M to another) by instruction there http://prntscr.com/cs6uht ?
WONDERFUL extension, anyway I want to suggest three tips:
1) Please, add the function to scrolling with the mouse wheel when the popup is opened.
2) Please, add the function to lock the Groups to prevent any casual mistake deletion.
3) Please, allow us to enable/disable the “CTRL+D” function. Because sometimes when I add some bookmarked pages (not sites) to the Favourite Bar it confuses me.. I prefer to add the links manually.
4) Please, add a function to let us to save also extensions urls or desktop urls, like file:///C:/Download/Browsers/Chrome/textexample.txt & “chrome-extension://extensioncodesample”.
Great job!! 😉
Как я долго это искал!
Provides the basic functionality I’m looking for which is surprisingly difficult to find for Chrome.
Options are very limited. I would prefer controlling the order in which my favorites are displayed instead of it being alphabetical with no way to change it. I would also prefer a List view instead of the grid view.
excelente aplicacion para reemplazar el marcador común de chrome, aunque seria perfecta si permitiera bloquear carpetas.
Great Extension – what a time saver!
Love it. I had to play around with it a little to make it work how I want though.
By default, Sitelauncher can’t differentiate between uppercase and lowercase shortcuts but it can be modified so that it can.
In the launcher.js file, I changed:
document.addEventListener(‘keydown’, processKeyPress, false);
document.addEventListener(‘keypress’, processKeyPress, false);
and I changed
if(items[i][SL_ATTR_KEY].toUpperCase().charCodeAt(0) == KeyID)
if(items[i][SL_ATTR_KEY].charCodeAt(0) == KeyID)
Also, I use Autohotkey to change Ctrl+Space to Ctrl+M so I can launch it with Ctrl+Space.
Длинное наименование сайта не помещается
what. the add-on get “Ad by AllCheapPrice” Malware