It blocks all popups and video ads before they even show up – you won’t even see any pause. If by changes in code or some other reason blocking module fails there is always clicking module.
Sadly Chrome doesn’t support blocking module :(((
Clicking module still works.
Only Firefox users can use YouTube with absolutely no interruptions.
All blocked, unnecessary stuff can take up to 48% of data sent to your browser !!!
I used many extension and they all have some defects, so i wrote one for myself, and i want to share it with you.
Works on any popup (big, small, on left and right 😉 ), but in particular:
– Sign in to YouTube
– Video paused. Continue watching?
– Age confirmation
– YouTube Music ad
– Chrome ad
– Make a donation to this channel
– You are not using a YouTube account
– and probably every annoying popup YT adds later…
Cookies popup excluded by default (can be enabled in options).
Unlike other similar extensions:
– has two modes that work simultaneously
– blocking works on 5 different YT network data responses
– blocking works on 6 different YT source codes
– it shouldn’t slow down your browser
– it works even if tab is not selected
– should work with future popups
– (blocking module) if there is “ERROR” instead % in stats box(lower left corner) or video won’t load it means that Google changed something in code or requests and blocking module will not work until i come across the same variant and make update
– (blocking module) when using back and forward button data will not change because of cache
– (clicking module) when login popup is tamed and you quickly load another video it may appear and be tamed once again (popup needs couple hundred ms to execute code)
– (clicking module) there are some yt functions that uses popup container and should be excluded (e.g. if you’re logged in the whole menu after clicking avatar in top right corner – this one is the only one excluded for now)
– “Get the best YouTube experience, Sign in to save videos, subscribe, and more” – error message in video container
It also clicks “Skip Ad” button when ad comes up (mainly for leftovers after Adblock).
Does not interfere with the Adblock Plus extension.
If you have any suggestions write me.
This extension will always be free.
If this extension made your life a bit easier and you want it to be further developed please make tiny donation, it would mean a lot to me.